Continuing a fun tradition of watching 14 movies during the valentines season. Below is the list of movies I watched in February 2021.
1. The Sun is Also a Star (2019)– This movie is about a one day romance between a Jamaican immigrant and a first generation Korean. She has one day left in the US and she spends most of it with him. During their time together, he tries to prove that love is a real element.
2. Isn’t It Romantic (2019)– This movie is about a woman who hits her head and gets stuck in an alternative reality. She is stuck in a world of rom-com. It questions and mocks stereotypical rom-com situations. This movie is whimsical and is highly recommend for those who like Pitch Perfect of high school musical.
3. Set It Up (2018)– Net flax OriginalTwo assistants set up their bosses to date each other.
4. Sleepless in Seattle (1993)– A classic rom com. I man talks on a radio and catches the attention of a woman. She falls in love with his story and decides to write a letter to him.
5. Life as We Know It (2010)– Two friends of a married couple become guardians of their child. They try to adjust to raising a child and getting through their grief.
6. Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong (2015)– This is an adorable cheesy cute movie. Two strangers meet in Hong Kong the spend the night together and separate ways. A year later they meet each other again and go on an adventure in the city.
7. Valentine’s Day– Multiple couples find love during this movie.
8. Friends With Benefits (2011)- Two friends decide to have sex with no romantic feelings.
9. Love, Guaranteed (2020)– Netflix Original, Lawyer falls in love with client.
10. Sex and a City (2008)– Carrie and Mr. Big prepare to get married.
11. 50 First Dates (2004)– This movie is now my favorite rom com! I think this deserves 1st place in my ranking. There was a great blend of romantic, sweet moments with hilarious funny moments. It has an outstanding cast. The story line was enjoyable and heartfelt.
12. When We First Met (2018)– Netflix Original, Noah spends a night with the girl of his dreams only to become just friends. He gets the opportunity to travel through time and alter that night over and over again until he gets everything right. This movie is hilarious! I was laughing throughout the whole movie.
13. She’s out of my League (2010)– Kirk is an average guy and can not believe that a gorgeous, successful woman named Molly, falls in love with him. With no help from his stunned friends, relatives and ex-girlfriend, Kirk must figure out how to make this relationship work. This movie was sweet. Kirk is a cute character.
14. To All the Boys: Always and Forever (2021)– Netflix Original, The final chapter of the series. Lara Jean’s senior year of high school.